Sunday, July 18, 2010

39 days...ACK!

Well, after trying hard, unsuccessfully,  to find someone around here to sew some stuff for me, I went ahead and mailed my wonderful fabric finds to my dear friend in Kansas. I trust her with my precious fabric and trust that she will make awesome creations.  Sucks that I couldn't find anyone local though. I really think sewing is a lost art. But, I know my god-sister will create some awesome stuff for me!

I finished the sashes tonight. :) Yippee! One more thing off my list of things to accomplish before I leave. And considering I only have 39 days, it is not much at all. I still have a bin full of items I want to do something to (add gems, fur, etc.) but who knows if that will happen!

We are preparing for my sister and my niece to come out and stay with us. They are coming in Monday night. I haven't seen them in years. In fact, they have not been out here since 2003 and considering that my sis was in a car accident that left her with a brain injury and neck injury 3 years ago, it is a big deal.  They are going to be here for about 3 weeks. Excited, but it will make for a cozy house! :)

Squishy is in her final countdown to the opening of her show.  The cast is amazing and I am proud. I have been sitting in on rehearsals and I am so impressed with these kids.  If you are in the area, you must see the show...seriously, if you don't go see it, I will hunt you down!

My Burning Man stuff is getting organized. I will have to go through it all again and reorganize it, but, at least I know what I have and what I don't. And, more importantly, where everything is.

No comments:

Post a Comment