Saturday, July 17, 2010

Okay Universe...

Not sure what the universe is trying to do to me. My health and my back had been going better this year. While the countdown is seeming to be going faster, the universe is hitting me hard. First my car issue and now my back. My nerve root block wore off on Thursday. :( For those that aren't aware, my nerve root block injections are what make it possible for me to live day to day without too much pain. And when they wear off, my pain increases hugely.  It has been awhile since I had my last injection, which is a good thing. But, it also means that I have to have my doctor's okay before his nurse will schedule a new injection. Problem is that he was out of town last week. So, he wont be back until Monday. But, hopefully, he will have time in his schedule to get me an injection next week. Until then, I am in limbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment