Friday, August 6, 2010

19 days...

So, I must say that I have been a bad bad horrible blogger. Really, there just has been no time to write. Or, by the time I thought about it, my mind was already too jumbled to make anything make sense. I MAY go back and explain the events over the last few weeks, but, it has all been good. We survived the craziness of Squishy's show and are now enjoying family from out of town.

Today makes my 19 day mark until I leave on the train. CRAZY. I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that this journey is really coming true and trying not to be scared of how it will all turn out.

Some of you have asked how you can help me right now in my final preparations. So, I am putting together a list of items that I still need. Maybe if you are out and see them onsale you can pick some up. Or, you can donate a small bit through paypal.  No pressure at all, but, if you feel like you can, than I will gladly accept the help! :)

Here is the link to the page with supplies I need. I will try to keep it updated with things as I think of them: http://purpleishealing.blogspot.com/p/burning-man-supplies-needed.html
Or...if you prefer to donate funds, here is the option you requested..









No comments:

Post a Comment