Monday, August 16, 2010

Single Digits

Holy freaking cow...we are down to the single digits before I leave. How in the world did I get here! When I first decided to go on this journey to Burning Man, part of me really didn't think I would actually go! Seriously. All things were stacked against me, including myself. But, as we are here in the final countdown, this is really happening. All the major logistics are worked out: transportation, shelter, food, camp. I am SO HAPPY that I joined and was accepted into the fold of my theme camp. I feel so loved and cared for already, it is hard to describe. I have tried my best to be a part of the camp even though I am up here in Washington and the majority of them are in cali! The things that are left are minor: clothes, coat, sleeping stuff, shoes, cool stuff, etc. And, if something gets left behind, or, I can't take stuff I really wanted to, then that is ok. All will work out and this experience will be awesome and amazing.

I am such a planner and need things all detailed out. Through this experience, I have learned to let that go (to a point!) and just float. I am trying to float. Trying not to have a panic attack that I am not packed yet, that I am not sure how to get everything in, not sure what I will do on the train, not sure if I will find a camera to take, not sure how I am going to handle "playa time" and many many many more. Just going with the flow of things and allowing the universe to guide me. So far this year, it has mostly been a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment