Saturday, January 29, 2011

Playa Coat

Last year, one item I worried about most was a big heavy warm kick ass coat for the night time. I was SO fortunate and lucky that a friend of mine let me borrow one of hers. (Yes, ONE. She has about 10!) But, this year, I want to get/make my own and have it be MINE MINE MINE.

So, on a hunt for ideas I go.....(note that I will most likely find one used and do something to it, but, it is fun to look at ideas)

Glow Fur Coat
Ok, so the price tag is just a little out of my price range. But, this is really super cool. EL wire rocks! (I was afraid of it last year, but, after working with it for Seacompression, no longer am I scared..more on that later)







Indigoo Magic
Although this doesn't look really super warm, it still kicks ass.









Floaty Fairy Dress Coat
I seem to be drawn to this style. I am not super fond of this fabric, but, the style I like.








umm...ya...NO
Not sure what to say...









Good Basic Fur Coat
This actually is a good basic foundation for something really awesome. Super bummed it is not my size. Someone should snatch it up quickly though...so much potential!







Another Good Coat
Another one with lots of potential. And, its PINK and we all know how I feel about that, right! Again, too small. UGH. What is with all these small things on etsy. Don't people realize there are those of us that are regular women!!!




Cobalt Blue!
I love this coat. The style, the fact that it is warm. And the color. Cobalt blue is one of my all time favorite colors. (My prom dress was this color) I want this....








Black Fur Again
This is actually my size. Another good foundation for an awesome coat.









That is enough for now. I have wasted enough time! :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you need a warm hat! Send size and mailing details in an email to walter@madbomber.com and we'll look for a nice hat to keep your head warm in the photos!

    ReplyDelete