Friday, January 28, 2011

Window Shopping....

Yep, it is that time again...window shopping for things I, or someone I may know, might like!

(NOTE: Another goal of mine this year is to work on my "costume" closet. For on and off playa.)

Tonite I am looking at etsy. Always entertaining and awesome. Great ideas and some stuff actually worth buying.

Ready?....

NEW FLUFFIES: Cheetah Faux fur! This pair of fluffies is UV reactive, they glow under black light! So awesome. Not a bad price either.
Last year I bought one pair of fluffies...purple of course. This year I want more. I love them! they allow me to wear my tennis shoes and still look fabulous












Leopard Print Hood ThingOMG this I totally want!!! Seriously! And, it looks fairly simply to sew (NOTE: another goal for 2011...learn to sew simple things!) And and, I have all this fabric that I got awesome deals on and didn't use last year. So, this could TOTALLY be doable...anyone want to sew it? hehe






White Rabbit Hat
Even though it is a little pricey, it still is awesome. I want to add to my hat collection and this would be great. And, it would be a good accessory for Bunnycon.






Hip Belt
I need to get one of these. And, its PURPLE!!!  Seriously. Would make carrying things at night so much easier instead of the backpack. Although, I would want one where I could attach a couple caribiners.




Jellyfish Hat!!!
Not much to say here. Other than, I need a net.









So much more on etsy. But, that is an interesting start.

No comments:

Post a Comment