Monday, June 21, 2010

Birthday

My birthday was Saturday. Squishy made plans for us to go see a high school production of "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown" on Friday night.  On Saturday, she had rehearsals until 3pm and I just laid pretty low. After I picked her up and she rested a bit, we went out to dinner. Went with my mother (who shares my birthday. I was born on her 21st birthday!), Squishy, a friend of hers, 2 of my aunts, an uncle and one of my cousins. Had a good dinner and got their awesome Strawberry Banana Cream Pie..yummy. If you have not had it, I highly recommend it. :)

After that I went out for a drink with an old friend from high school. Had a nice low key time. :) (THANK YOU!)

My mom and Squishy got me a gorgeous ring and necklace set. Just realized I didn't take a picture of it. :(

On our way out to dinner, I told Squishy to pose for a picture and she did. Then she said that my mom and I should pose the same way. So, here our our bday poses.

No comments:

Post a Comment