Monday, June 7, 2010

Miss me?

Yes, I know. I have been a horrible horrible blogger. Between getting really sick, being tired, a little depressed and just not feeling like writing,  I have been bad about posting. I will try to see what I can remember and post.

Planning for Burning Man is coming along nicely. Getting things daily and setting them aside. Talking with new friends and creating craft projects in my head that I have NO CLUE how I will execute.

Got 8 yards of this fleece fabric for free. :) Was not sure what to do with it. As of now, I am thinking that I am going to make adult footed pajamas to wear at night. Get a teddy bear backpack with some lights and some fuzzy slippers! :) It will keep me warm for sure and cute, but silly.







Hawaiian fabric :)
More cool fabric. Not sure what it will turn into. I am thinking a halter top.

I also got an awesome purple fur fabric and a silver shining ....








Awesome pillow I found! :)








This is a dress I got from hot topic. I had been eyeing it for awhile. But, it was $62 and no way would I pay that much! I saw it once on clearance for half off, but, still didn't get it. Well, when they were having their super clearance sale, I thought I would check. And, they had one in my size and it was only $15. :)









found these cute trinket boxes for cheap at a yard sale.  Squishy and I decided to get them out and start painting! :)





Squishy painting boxes!










Speaking of Squishy....she is going to be quite the busy girl this summer.  We were able to get her an audition with another local theatre company that is doing a teen musical this summer. It is group she has not worked with previously at all.  Her audition went GREAT and she got a call back this last weekend. They cast her as a lead. Well, one of the best friends of the lead..but still, a lead. :) She is so excited. But, this means even more work! Rehersals start tomorrow!  The musical is called "13" and is a new one. Just was on Broadway in 2008. Music is great! :) It is going to be a fun show for sure.

Memorial Day weekend was rainy and cold. Seriously, it did not get over 60 the whole weekend. Craziness! Sam left for a church retreat Friday evening. I got a call at about 11 that she hurt her knee again. We decided to wait it out until morning.  Well, he called again about 130 because it had swollen more and she was in so much pain. So, after some discussion, we decided they would take her into the ER and my mom and I would drive the 2.5 hours to meet them. Ya...170 miles one way..funtimes at 2am.  Her knee is okay, it just needs time to heal. We had breakfast at a local 24 hour diner and Squishy really wanted to stay and camp. So, I let her.  I will admit that I spent the remainder of the weekend worrying, but didnt hear from her. When I picked her up on Monday, she did admit that she probally should have come home. But, still had fun.  She couldnt go hiking, but, did get to go river rafting and other stuff.

I really need to get on a schedule. My sleeping schedule has been all messed up and I have been napping too much. I am hoping to start correcting my schedule this week. I also have to get some house chores done. I hate doing housework and such. Anyone want to come over and just keep me company? I wont even make you work, I just seem to work better when someone is here!

I am sure there is more, but, that is it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment