Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More Prep And Shopping!

I am back and recovered from a great, yet stressful weekend in Oregon, for one of my cousin's graduation from college.  That is a story in itself that I will reserve for another day. hehe  But, I must say that I made sure to make time for a little shopping down there. Oregon is full of great little shops and NO SALES TAX! hehe

Here is a picture of my awesome coat I got at this little thrift/antique/consignment store that was litterally in the middle of fields of crops...seriously...

It was 80 degrees outside, but, I wanted to get a picture!  $4 for the cashmere coat! I got some other little items there as well, but, this was the best find of them all for sure!








Slippers I got.  They are WAY too big for me, but, thought they would be awesome for a friend of mine. hehe









Slippers to wear around camp :)








More shoes...pink with hearts.


























There is lots more that I got. But, thats it for now. :)  Excitement is building for sure. I am going to take this week and get organized. I feel like i have been buying stuff and don't have an actually handle on what I have and what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment