Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Family in Oregon for my Cousin's Graduation from Univeristy of Oregon

This is a picture of all the family who was present at my cousin's graduation from University of Oregon. We went to the ceremony for just her department and there were only about 30 people.  Most of them had 4-5 people present...we had 20. And no, this is not even 1/4 of my family...


This is a picture of the cousins at the graduation party.  Now, we use the term "cousin" loosely in our family. Since the "1st Cousin's" range in age from 45-14 and some of us have kids.  Instead of getting all technical, we are all just cousins. LOL


The real cousins at Emily's graduation.  Again, this is only 4 of us. We have like 30. LOL


My mom, me and Squishy.  Do we look alike?

Squishy is still shorter than me....and always will be dammit!

My cousin Emily had a good day. She is so pretty and actually wore a dress with heels under the gown!

Really surprised at number of girls who wore flip flops...

And guys with no shoes at all.  And no, these are not the only two of the 30 who wore flip flops or nothing. Was a majority of them....craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment