Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pillows Pillows Pillows

Part of being part of my theme camp is that we are creating a lounge on the playa. That means we need to bring in comfy things to sit on, cuddle with, etc. Obviously I can't fit a couch into my car, but, another thing we need are pillows. Everyone in camp is being asked to provide at least 5 pillows (or stuffed animals, etc) to the camp. Pink of course. Well, I have gone a little pillow happy. I keep getting pillows and have the fabric to cover them. But, I realized yesterday that there is no way I can bring all these pillows with me down to BRC! HELP! So, I think I will be mailing some pillows down to my camp mates in california for them to load on the truck. But, please, for now, if you see me buying more pillows, spank me!

No comments:

Post a Comment